Sunday, February 13, 2011

You Have Got To See This: Pt 1























This was going to be my "Get Familiar" series next post.

But, I've decided to change the title of it.

I don't want to do full blown reviews. Mainly because I want you guys to just watch it. Without knowing too much about the anime or whatever it is that I'm suggesting you check out. I hope you get the same feeling I got, I really do.

This time I'm suggesting you watch this anime, Cross Game.

The story about Kou Kitamura, a pitcher and his high school baseball team aiming to get into Koshien.

Koshien is the end all be all for highschool baseball. It's the Super Bowl of high school baseball in Japan. The stadium name is Koshien, which holds the National High school Baseball Championships. But its simply known as Koshien to all the kids aiming to play there.

















This story also follows the relationship shared with the four Tsukishima Sister's who live right next door to him. Being a huge part of his life.

I felt myself typing up a review. I really did. I could go into great detail about why you should watch this show. But I cannot. I do not want to ruin it for you. So please, trust me and watch this anime. I have never felt this good about a show in a very long time.

You have got to see this.

No comments:

Post a Comment