Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Get Familiar


















This is going to be the start of a series of posts I want to add in. Expect my Get Familiar series sprinkled in here and there. I just want to share with you guys the stuff that I like. I find it exciting knowing there are people out there with my same tastes.

This first post of this is series, Unbalanced X Unbalanced.

It's Manga. I believe it should be an anime. But whatever.

It's your usual boy meets girl. A fated encounter. Two people destined to be soul mates. Same ole same ole right?

Imagine the woman of your dreams is your teacher? Your teacher! You know that hot teacher we all had in High school. The math teacher that wore that short dress. The english teacher that was really cool and hip. The drama teacher, with her short skirts. Oh yeah.

Then imagine you never even met this teacher. You just thought you got lucky and met a cool young lady by chance. The start of something great! Or something very weird. Something that never happens right? Well, if you watch the news lately, this just happened with some 12 year old kid and his hot teacher.....What a lucky ki.....ahaha *nervous laughter*

I've enjoyed this Manga greatly. Its one of my favorties. I would like you to check it out. And let me know what you think.

But beware, its highly addicting. And it hasn't updated in like 2 years. I thought I'd warn you guys about that. Don't let that stop you from reading it. I'm miserable cause it hasn't updated in so long. I still love it nonetheless. Misery loves company, and I've got tea and cookies!

So comment and let me know if you liked it or not.

(Google it, I wont post a link)

No comments:

Post a Comment